Resident Relations Administrator
The Resident Operations Administrator is a customer service hero, a jack of all trades and knows how to ask the right questions to get the job done well. Not only are they responsible for all resident related administration, phone interactions and special projects, but they are the front lines of communication. In this role you partner the internal teams and the residents to create successful relationships by being the voice of both parties. This is not just about servicing the needs with urgency but with thoroughness and integrity. This role’s aim is to have as many people walk away with a smile as possible, by addressing concerns and providing excellent customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- The arm of communication between the Management Teams and the Residents, both written and verbal
- Assists in creation of legal documents and communications
- Track and Manage communications involving the residents and the building or property managers
- Process and manage resident payments with assistance from Accounts Receivable
- Oversees communications between the residents and Management teams for move outs, lease breaks, and minor requests
- Finalize permanent relocation documentation with Management Teams
- Manages resident satisfaction by providing creative solutions within guidelines
- Maintains all records in internal databases and trackers
- Responsible for completing any administrative tasks associated with assigned portfolio, as well as other tasks, specifically assigned to them by Management Team
- As a face of the company, help with the front lines of communication, and escalated tenant concerns upon need
- Preform training as needed
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be detail oriented and organized with a keen ability for multi-tasking
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Takes initiative, and takes pride in problem solving
- Good technical and interpersonal skills required
- Reliable and treats people with the same integrity they expect from others
- Works well in fast pace environment
- High School Diploma
- CCRM Certification required if permanent employee (must be obtained within 6 months of hire) maintains updated classes
- 1-3 years’ experience preferred
- Yardi, Excel, Word, and Outlook skills preferred
Physical requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use office equipment such as computers and copiers, to use hands and fingers operate tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand, talk and hear.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
We provide employment opportunities (EEO) for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled. Qualified job applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.
The Veritas family of companies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For consideration for the above position, please send your resume to email@example.com or send it to:
People and Culture Department
One Bush Street, Suite 900
San Francisco, CA 94104
ABOUT VERITAS INVESTMENTS
Headquartered in San Francisco, Veritas Investments is an experienced real estate investment manager that specializes in owning and operating mixed-use multifamily and retail properties in the San Francisco Bay Area.
The company offers institutional and Individual investors a vertically-Integrated platform and a clearly defined investment strategy that focuses on acquiring undermanaged multifamily and urban retail properties and then enhancing their income and value through building and management improvements. The company holds a track record for moving quickly on opportunities, executing efficiently on strategy, and delivering superior financial performance to investors while giving back to the community.
Veritas Investments has been fortunate to be the recipient of many awards including two recent honors: IREM's Workplace Environment Award for Employee and Leadership Development and was also named Real Estate Investment Fund of the Year by REFI.