Resident Operations Representative
The Resident Operations Representative sets the tone for the office. ROR is the first person that residents and visitors see. They should always be warm and welcoming, while looking polished and professional. They are the frontline of all Resident related inquiries, and have set responsibilities associated with their assigned properties. Operates in a high volume to ensure all resident-related items are executed in a timely manner.
- Open and Close Greentree/RentSFNow/Unicorn office Monday-Friday with open and close checklist
- Greet and assist all guests and Residents visiting Greentree office
- Answer Greentree phone calls, walk-ins, and emails
- Field all Phone calls by validating all inquiries and transfers as necessary
- Take extensive notes on relevant inquiries to Resident’s account as necessary in designated areas
- Ensures that all calls and messages are responded to in a timely manner
- Make courtesy calls as necessary or per request
- Take and disperse messages for inquiries to Resident’s account as necessary in designated areas
- Assist employees, guests, and vendors visiting the office
- Manage all incoming daily mail, and packages from any delivery service, and distribute if necessary
- Keys for check lockbox
- Handle internal department mail (responsible for same day distribution to applicable mail service, including courier services)
- Manages walk-in and lockbox rent drops including, but not limited to creating receipts accordingly, time-stamps, and sorting for the appropriate AR representative
- Maintain Lost and Found
- Serves as a Communication Liaison between the resident and Greentree departments
- Focus on positive yelp reviews
- Schedule and send all calendar invites to internal employees
- Help manage and maintain inbox so that correct Admin and Manager is aware of work
- Waive one-time late fees annually as a courtesy
- Must be detail oriented and organized with a keen ability for multi-tasking
- Be a team player with excellent communication skills
- Takes initiative, and has problem solving abilities
- Good technical and interpersonal skills required
- Works well in fast pace environment
- High School Diploma
- CCRM Certification required if permanent employee (must be obtained within 6 months of hire) maintains updated classes
- 1-3 years’ experience preferred
- Yardi, Excel, Word, and Outlook skills preferred
Physical requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use office equipment such as computers and copiers, to use hands and fingers operate tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand, talk and hear.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
We provide employment opportunities (EEO) for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled. Qualified job applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.
The Veritas family of companies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. For consideration for the above position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or send it to:
People and Culture Department
600 California Street, 20th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94108