The Project Coordinator is responsible for creating detailed scope of work documentation, and general construction administration. The selected candidate will be performing administrative tasks such as preparing reports, preparing and obtaining quotes and cost estimates. This position may require performing site surveys and other tasks assigned by the project managers. The position serves as the primary support for the project managers.
- Establishes expectations and obtain bids with GC’s
- Serves as the preliminary contact on each project; communicates with project managers and clients
- Manages the documentation and reporting of the project; including contract change proposals, general correspondence, and file archiving
- Collaborates with other client representatives, including Leasing, Property Management, and Asset Management
- Advanced communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Strong verbal and writing skills
- Strong analytical skills and Excel knowledge
- Ability to give direction, adapt to change, establish relationships, build consensus, anticipate roadblocks, and work in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize multiple duties, projects, and work assignments
- Ability to conduct project site visits and operate in a technology driven environment
- Minimum 1-3 years construction experience is preferred
- High degree of initiative and self-motivation; strong problem-solving skills
- Experience managing multiple, multi-regional projects
- Ability to anticipate change and consistently meet deadlines in dynamic environment
- Ability to travel to visit sites and projects under construction
- May require some after-hours work
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions at construction job sites. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud. This position is often performed in outside weather conditions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
The Veritas family of companies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. For consideration for the above position, please send your resume and cover letter to: PSG@veritasinv.com.