ABOUT THE COMPANY
Veritas Investments – celebrating its 10th year anniversary - is embarking on multiple innovative strategic initiatives that will fuel rocket ship growth in our near-term future. We foster a dynamic, collaborative work environment where all team members contribute, and all voices are valued. Our culture emphasizes personal initiative, leadership, accountability, integrity, transparency, teamwork, adaptability, and trust. We provide a competitive compensation package and are delighted to also offer an industry leading long-term incentive compensation program, the Veritas Incentive Program or “VIP”, that aligns our entire team with the success of our ventures.
Veritas Investments is the largest owner and operator of mixed-use multifamily and retail properties in San Francisco. Our mission is to enhance our communities by transforming real estate into desirable places for people to live and work, while creating exceptional value for our residents, employees, and investors.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to handle a wide variety of personal assistant tasks for a busy professional. To succeed in the role, the candidate must have a strong can-do attitude, be organized, detailed, possess excellent communication skills, easily multitask, and have some prior experience supporting the personal lives of owners, CEOs, and/or other senior executives.
- Provide day-to day personal support to the Vice President “VP” whom is also the spouse of the CEO
- Support the personal needs and activities of the entire family and the CEO
- Run personal errands including but not limited to: event planning, class registration, summer camp arrangements, shopping, research, and communications
- Schedule appointments and meetings, lunch/dinner/events/reservations, etc.
- Manage family calendars, events, parties and activities
- Key contributor to the family’s daily financial operations including managing the family credit cards, submit expense reports, and collecting receipts
- Maintain company and personal vehicles
- Coordinate travel arrangements including tours and visas for the VP and the entire family.
- Support and work extremely close with the Executive Assistant to the CEO.
- Ad hoc projects as assigned
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess a professionally mature mindset
- Fast learner, able to take direction from the VP, Executive Assistant to the CEO, and other colleagues as needed
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workloads and demands,
- Ability to work independently, applying solid judgment and problem-solving skills
- Flexible, adaptable and team player who collaborates well with others
- Diplomatic and outstanding professionalism, able to represent the family in the Community
- Resourceful, punctual, and dependable
- Utmost sense of discretion and extremely trustworthy
- Ideal candidate has a preference to work in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful, and dynamic work environment
- Comfortable with off-hours contact and can be available as needed for emergencies
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office; tech savvy
- Mandarin or Cantonese preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required
DISCLAIMERThis job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
We provide employment opportunities (EEO) for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. We hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job to be filled. Qualified job applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.
The Veritas family of companies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. For consideration for the above position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or send it to:
People and Culture Department
600 California Street, 20th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94108