Office Administrative Assistant
The Office Administrative Assistant is responsible for delivering an outstanding customer service experience to all individuals that come into contact with our organization. This position assists the Office and Administrative Manager in ensuring the smooth and efficient functioning of the office environments.ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for delivering an excellent customer service experience to all individuals that come into contact with the company’s corporate office, including but not limited to calls, visitors, walk-ins, email, mail correspondence, etc.
- Manages all mail, deliveries, and packages – incoming and outgoing for the office
- Manages building access administration for all employees, contractors, and visitors
- Responsible for the organization and management of the conference rooms and huddle rooms
- Assists with management of the office spaces and seating charts
- Partners with the Office Clerk in managing and organizing the snack, beverage, equipment, and office supplies
- Monitors the office environment and ensures issues/maintenance items are handled immediately
- Assists with the management of archiving and offsite storage operations
- Assists in the management of vendor/services relationships for the offices
- Responsible for running or partnering on office wide events, meeting coordination, and food/refreshments ordering
- Responsible for the overall office and supply/storage rooms organization and appearance
- Responsible for business card vendor management, ordering, and quality assurance
- Assists with maintaining the company intranet – vConnect – in coordination with IT and the People and Culture team
- Administers the company vehicle usage process
- Backup to the Head Floor Warden for the physical office space emergency response program for the corporate office
- Handles other special projects and tasks, as assigned
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong Microsoft Suite knowledge and skills
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies and processes
- Ability to operate in a fast paced, start up environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills, problem solving, assessment, planning, interpersonal negotiating, time management, decision- making skills, collaboration, prioritization, multi-tasking and attention to detail
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in administrative functions
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Must be extremely efficient, resourceful, adaptable team player, detail-oriented, flexible and able to function well in a fast-paced environment with diverse people.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use office equipment such as computers and copiers, to use hands and fingers operate tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee may be asked to lift or move items of approximately 25lbs. The employee is frequently required to stand, talk and hear.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
We provide employment opportunities (EEO) for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled. Qualified job applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.
For consideration for the above position, please send your resume to email@example.com or send it to:
People and Culture Department
600 California Street, 20th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94108
ABOUT VERITAS INVESTMENTS
Headquartered in San Francisco, Veritas Investments is an experienced real estate investment manager that specializes in owning and operating mixed-use multifamily and retail properties in the San Francisco Bay Area.
The company offers institutional and Individual investors a vertically-Integrated platform and a clearly defined investment strategy that focuses on acquiring undermanaged multifamily and urban retail properties and then enhancing their income and value through building and management improvements. The company holds a track record for moving quickly on opportunities, executing efficiently on strategy, and delivering superior financial performance to investors while giving back to the community.
Veritas Investments has been fortunate to be the recipient of many awards including two recent honors: IREM's Workplace Environment Award for Employee and Leadership Development and was also named Real Estate Investment Fund of the Year by REFI.