Leasing Coordinator/Furnished Operations Assistant
This role is a hybrid function with 3 days a week as a Leasing Coordinator and 2 days a week as a Furnished Operations Assistant. At Veritas we strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment, where each employee is encouraged to contribute to our improvement of our processes, decisions, planning, and culture. As a Leasing Coordinator you will provide support to all Leasing Agents and the entire Leasing Department. Preparing and insuring that the Open Listings of Available Apartments includes all of the correct and current information. As an Operations Assistant you will provide support and assistance to the Leasing Agents, Furnished Leasing Management Team and all clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES – Leasing Coordinator (3 days FRI, SAT, SUN)
- Update the daily list of available units that is shared with the office and Agents.
- Provide daily support to the Outside and Inside Leasing Agents and Managers.
- Accept, track and process new applications for apartments as they are received. Applications must be processed within 1 hour of receipt.
- Update Yardi daily with inventory information, applications and leases.
- Assist with coordinating units that are ready to rent.
- Coordinate with Property Management regarding unit availability and any maintenance issues that may come up in available apartments.
- Update Market Rents on the Open Listings as they change.
- Coordinate the Staging of new units as they become available.
- Coordinate with Marketing on insuring that new available units have ads posted.
- Order/schedule Photography for each new unit if necessary.
- Track daily, weekly, and monthly sales goals for all Agents and RentSFNow.
- Maintain Monthly Leasing Report for Management team.
- Provide back up for calls and emails for the Inside Sales team.
- Prepare the Monthly Commission Report for Management.
- Execute Tenant Move In’s in Yardi.
- Provide the Tenant Welcome Bags to Resident Managers for all new Tenants.
- Perform Move Out Inspections and the required paperwork.
- Set up Furnished Apartments for new Move In’s.
- Perform final inspections insuring units are ready for Move In’s.
- Organize keys for 40 buildings / 235 units and get new keys cut as needed.
- Inventory linens and houseware supplies.
- Notify Manager when out of housewares/linens etc.
- Assist Leasing Agents with Move Ins when necessary.
- Deliver items requested by guests to each building.
- Schedule Photographer to get new units photographed.
- Meet vendors at buildings when necessary.
- Assist with lockouts.
- Work a rotating weekend with entire Furnished Staff being “On Call”.
- Schedule Maintenance work orders (approx. 200 per mo.) with the Maintenance Department.
- Assist the Maids/Housekeepers with schedule and any related issues.
- Assist and monitor tenant/client needs.
- Maintain Monthly Leasing Report.
- Coordinate Furnished Units details with Property Managers.
- Must have exceptional organization and communication skills.
- Must be able to provide Customer Service to all clients on every level.
- Must work well with all department staff and other departments within the company.
- Must be proficient working with Excel, Yardi, DocuSign, and Outlook 365
- Must be able to work every weekend, this schedule is Friday - Tuesday
- Must have valid driver’s license, vehicle and vehicle insurance.
- At least 3 years working in the real estate industry.
- Prior work experience supporting Leasing Agents, or equivalent job experience
- Must be a “Team Player” and able to work well and function at a high-level in a Team environment.
- Must have proven Customer Service experience.
- Must have the ability to perform at high-levels in a fast paced, ever-changing work environment.
- Must have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently under minimal supervision and be a self-starter.
- CA Real Estate License is a plus.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
The Veritas family of companies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. For consideration for the above position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or send it to:
People and Culture Department
600 California Street, 20th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94108