Leasing Agent - Unfurnished
Our Leasing Agents are outgoing, relationship focused with a strong customer service background, team player attitude. To succeed in the role, you must be self-motivated, ambitious, organized, and have strong time management skills.
- Communicate information regarding our neighborhoods and apartments to potential residents and tour units.
- Must adhere to Fair Housing laws and RentSFNow leasing policies and procedures.
- Must act as a liaison and assists prospects through the application, leasing and move-in process, including all related paperwork.
- Track and manage leads that will lead to the leasing of apartments.
- Develop deep knowledge of our rental process and San Francisco Neighborhoods and translate that into successful sales interactions (i.e., schedule an apartment showing).
- Work collaboratively with the internal office staff and other departments to exceed our occupancy goals and objectives.
- Have strong knowledge of San Francisco rental laws and neighborhoods.
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be high energy, sales and customer service driven.
- Must be reliable, high attention to detail, and self-motivated.
- Must have the ability to work well with diverse individuals.
- Hold a CA Real Estate License.
- Previous experience in real estate, management or customer service is a plus.
- Computer and MS Office literacy (CRM experience is a plus).
- Strong communication skills verbal and written.
- Be organized and detail-oriented with the ability to work independently.
- Have the ability to tour units, which may include walking up and down stairs.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
The Veritas family of companies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. For consideration for the above position, please send your resume to email@example.com or send it to:
People and Culture Department
600 California Street, 20th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94108