A premier fast growing private real estate investment and operating company is looking for a vital team member to join a fast growing Property Management operation.
The Company’s portfolio is comprised of trophy multifamily properties in the City of San Francisco. Currently, the Company is experiencing tremendous growth. The Company is a team of energetic, committed and experienced professionals that always strive for excellence and outstanding services for our clients. The Building Manager reports into the Director of Operations. Building are an integral member of the Property Management team.
To succeed in the role, the candidate must be self-motivated, organized, value communication, and have the ability to learn quickly. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each employee is encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
- Perform daily inspections of properties and grounds.
- Perform light maintenance and cleaning.
- Ensure properties operate in accordance with set policies and procedures.
- Act as a liaison between the Property Manager and the residents.
- Receive maintenance requests from residents, verify work, and coordinate vendors.
- Monitor work to ensure maintenance items are completed timely and professionally.
- Notify Property Manager once emergency services have been contacted.
- Possess a strong sense of ownership, detail oriented and results driven.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Real Estate License a plus but not required.
- The ability to receive calls from residents and vendors via cell phone.
- A sense of emergency.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Experience with rent control a plus.
We provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled. Qualified job applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.
The Veritas family of companies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. For consideration for the above position, please send your resume to email@example.com or send it to
People and Culture Department
600 California Street, 20th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94108