Veritas Investments strives to foster a dynamic, collaborative work environment where all team members contribute and all voices are valued.
The culture emphasizes personal initiative, leadership, accountability, integrity, teamwork, honesty, and trust. The company features a collaborative and collegial organizational structure and employs self-motivated individuals who seek to innovate as they solve the challenges they face on the job.
The company looks to provide each team member with opportunities to develop and contribute, both professionally and personally. The company also works to nurture each person's talents while rewarding his or her achievements.
- Accounting Manager
- Asset Management Intern
- Asset Manager
- Building Manager
- Capital Markets Analyst
- Construction Project Manager
- Executive Assistant (EA)
- Inside Sales Leasing Agent
- Investment Analyst
- Investment Manager
- Leasing Coordinator/Furnished Operations Assistant
- Multi-Family/Residential Trades Technician
- Property Accountant
- Revenue Compliance Coordinator
- Summer MBA Internship – Acquisitions Team
- Vice President or Chief Capital Officer of Equity Capital Markets
The Veritas family of companies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. For consideration for the above positions, please send your resume to:
People and Culture Department
600 California Street, 20th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94108
Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org